When you envision your next day, you perhaps think you'll be rambling through the avenues, looking up at the buildings or the beautiful settings all around you. However, San Juan de Dios Square is one draw you've been especially prepared for. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Places to Stay Near San Juan de Dios Square
Hotels near San Juan de Dios Square
At San Juan de Dios Square you'll briefly glimpse what life was like in times long ago.
To visit it, you'll need to travel 300 miles away from the national capital, Madrid, and into a place called Cadiz.
There are 15 lodging options within 0.1 miles of San Juan de Dios Square. Alternatively, think about staying in Jerez de la Frontera. It’s 14 miles away and offers a wide range of hotels. You'll have at least 23 to select from. The Hotel Serit, Hotel Villa Jerez and Hotel Casa Grande are worth looking into.
Accommodation can often be a considerable cost when traveling, so why not save some precious dollars and stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Parador De Cadiz, 0.8 miles away, or the Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz, at a distance of 0.2 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
The area also features a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a rather extravagant experience. Make sure you take a look at the Casa Palacio Cadiz, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. Another great hotel is the Hotel Las Cortes De Cádiz, 0.3 miles away.
As you stroll along the lanes that surround San Juan de Dios Square, stop at EL PELÍCANO MÚSICAFÉ. Take in the satiating aroma of coffee and try some delicate treats. If you've truly worked up an appetite, visit Restaurante Sopranis, which is also nearby, for a hearty meal. When all is said and done, make your way to Restaurante Café Royalty and let the wines keep pouring.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of San Juan de Dios Square:
- If you enjoy meandering around and investigating the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Plaza San Juan de Dios & Around.
- If you like the architecture of historic residences, you should wander through the halls of Casa de las Cadenas. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old home.
- Fairy tale and history buffs will be astonished by the historical significance and grandeur of Admiral's House.
- Investigate the upcoming events and experience a hit of culture at Roman Theater. You'll find a variety of entertaining plays for most tastes and interests.
- If you would like to have an agreeable museum trip, stop by Museo Catedralicio.
The rail transport terminal, San Severiano, is located 0.9 miles away from San Juan de Dios Square, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Our inventory of Old Town rooms offers everything you require, so you'll definitely get locations near San Juan de Dios Square you'll appreciate. Start going Old Town saw quite a few guests in the past year. Once booking time hits, you can rest easy: guests of all manner recommended their Old Town hotel. Need help making a decision? All the tips and information you're looking you'll find right here.
- From families to teams of two, we offer relaxing suites for everyone.
- The guest service at hotels near San Juan de Dios Square will be great as you might anticipate near such a fine site.
- You'll find Old Town accommodation will always be eager to welcome you with fresh and clean rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why Old Town rooms had greater amounts of visitors in the past year than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near San Juan de Dios Square, your favored spot awaits.
About Old Town
Once you've checked San Juan de Dios Square off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Old Town.
- Until recently, Old Town tours haven't been on most people's radars, but stays have been soaring, meaning now is the time to book.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off your adventure right; when the sun comes up, pay a visit to one of the local monuments.
- After you spend a time on its ample pastimes, you'll also see Old Town knows many things about individualized assistance.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some new photo ops. You'll never regret planning an escape to Old Town, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near San Juan de Dios Square. Reserve now!