Find Hotels in Santa Cruz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2016
Reviewed on May 5, 2019
Visiting Santa Cruz
Visitors to Santa Cruz are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, zoo, and cathedral.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Cruz
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz (VVI-Viru Viru Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Cruz
Cultural venues in the city include Sacred Art Museum, Franco Aleman Cultural Center, and Guarani Nandereko Nomai Art and Culture Center. The picturesque setting of Arenal Park and Lomas de Arena Regional Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to La Recova Artisan Walk, Artecampo, and Ventura Mall.
In Santa Cruz, there are 88 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marriott Santa Cruz de la Sierra Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Quinta Apart Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Radisson Hotel Santa Cruz - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Santa Cruz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Cruz is 1.89 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Santa Cruz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Cruz, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Cruz?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Santa Cruz?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Santa Cruz?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Santa Cruz?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santa Cruz?
Where is the best place to stay close to Plaza 24 de Septiembre?
What about the best place to stay near Ventura Mall?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Santa Cruz?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Santa Cruz?
Recent reviews of Santa Cruz hotels
More trip options
- Santa Cruz Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Cruz Airports
- Hotels near Popular Santa Cruz Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Cruz
- More Hotel Options in Santa Cruz
- More Popular Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Other Hotels near Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends