Find Hotels in Santa Nella, CA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Visiting Santa Nella
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santa Nella, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Banos
- The closest major airport is in Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 53.6 mi (86.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Nella
The picturesque setting of Santa Nella Community Park and San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fore Bay Golf Club and Santa Nella Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Santa Nella. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Best Western Andersen's Inn - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Mission de Oro - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Santa Nella
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Santa Nella gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Santa Nella?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Nella, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Nella?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Santa Nella?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Santa Nella?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Santa Nella?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santa Nella?
Where is the best place to stay near Santa Nella Library?
What about the best place to stay close to Santa Nella Community Park?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Santa Nella?
Recent reviews of Santa Nella hotels
More trip options
- Santa Nella Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Nella Airports
- Hotels near Popular Santa Nella Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Nella
- More Hotel Options in Santa Nella
- More Popular Hotels in Los Banos
- Other Hotels near Santa Nella, Los Banos
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends