Think of yourself on your perfect holiday: you perhaps think you'll be walking through the lanes, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. However, there's one draw you are prepared for in particular: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
Hotels near Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Don't let the crowds of picture-snapping tourists deter you. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a significant attraction that should definitely be at the top of your travel list.
It is situated in Santa Cruz.
There are as many as 27 hotel choices within 0.6 miles of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. You're sure to find one that fits the bill. A few of the most well-loved ones are the Casablanca On The Beach, Dream Inn Santa Cruz and West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn.
Accommodation can be a considerable cost when traveling, so why not save a few bucks and stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? Located 1 mile from it is the Ocean Lodge, but you could also check out the Pacific Blue Inn if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.4 miles away.
This area also contains a variety of upmarket accommodation options that provide guests with a rather luxurious experience. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the Howard Johnson Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, (0.4 miles away), or the Super 8 Santa Cruz/Beach Boardwalk East, (0.2 miles away).
Call into The Picnic Basket (125 Beach Street, Santa Cruz) for a strong coffee before your travel group's day of excitement. When you start feeling really famished, you don't want to hunt for a spot to fill your stomach. Seabright Brewery (519 Seabright Avenue #107, Santa Cruz) is just 0.6 miles away.
Make sure you save some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk:
- Have flexible travel dates? Research what's on in the next few months at Cocoanut Grove and time your getaway with an event you'd like to attend.
- Families will enjoy the games available at Boardwalk Bowl.
- If you'd like a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Main Beach you can breathe some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- Walk down Santa Cruz Wharf, which is exceptionally magnificent in the early morning light.
- Enjoy a voyage into the destination's maritime heritage with a few hours at Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center.
The rail station, Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station, is 0.1 miles away from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Santa Cruz furnishes all the things you need, so you can be sure to have locales near Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk you'll appreciate. With hundreds of newcomers in the last year, you won't be by yourself. When reservation time is here, you'll rest easy: numerous sightseers endorsed their Santa Cruz hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret tips you need.
- The staff at accommodation close to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk go beyond the expected, which is fitting for such a lovely landmark.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got pleasant suites for everyone.
- Rooms in Santa Cruz hotels will always be clean, neat, and set to invite you in.
Your choice spot lies in your future with Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Learn All About Santa Cruz
There are still further things to see and do in Santa Cruz with Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk conquered.
- This well-known vacation spot is only seeing a surge in popularity.
- Santa Cruz also is on the ball when it comes to custom hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample activities.
- Get informed about Santa Cruz's history, then head out on the town to conclude the day.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Santa Cruz, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some new selfies!