Visitors to Sayulita are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights in the area include Malecon, Bay of Banderas, and Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens.
- You'll find 1380 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayulita
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rancho Mi Chaparrita, Sayulita Square, and Sayulita Farmers Market. Additionally, you'll find Las Huertas Golf Club and Destiladeras Beach in the area.
In Sayulita, there are 129 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- EL PUEBLITO DE SAYULITA - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Siete Lunas - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 3.5-star guesthouse features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a poolside bar.
- Hotel Peix Sayulita - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Sayulita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sayulita is 1.26 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F