Visiting Higuera Blanca
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Higuera Blanca, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and bars. Top sights around the area include Malecon and Bay of Banderas.
- You'll find 1380 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Higuera Blanca
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Malecon and Bay of Banderas. Additionally, you'll find Rancho Mi Chaparrita and Destiladeras Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Higuera Blanca. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 9 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Iberostar Playa Mita All Inclusive - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for Higuera Blanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Higuera Blanca each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F