Visiting Lo de Marcos
Visitors can enjoy all that Lo de Marcos has to offer including its beaches. In Lo de Marcos, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lo de Marcos
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lo de Marcos Plaza and Lo de Marcos Beach. You'll also find Campo de Ensueno Golf Course and Las Huertas Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lo de Marcos, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 194 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Lo de Chata Hosteria is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Lo de Marcos. This 2-star hotel in Lo de Marcos features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- One Block to the Beach! Three Blocks to Plaza, Stores and Public Transit is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Lo de Marcos. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Puerto Vallarta can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Luxury Hacienda - Featured ON A NEW Travel Show, 'A Sense OF Place' is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the center of Lo de Marcos. This 4.5-star resort in Puerto Vallarta features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Lo de Marcos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Lo de Marcos each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F