Visiting San Francisco
Visitors can enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Francisco
A favorite place to visit in the city is Las Huertas Golf Club. You'll also find Lo de Marcos Plaza and Lo de Marcos Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to select from in San Francisco. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casa San Pancho - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for San Francisco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Francisco is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F