Visitors can enjoy all that Stoutsville has to offer including its parks. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stoutsville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mark Twain State Park, Mark Twain Birthplace State Historic Site, and Mark Twain Lake. Additionally, you'll find Union Covered Bridge States Historic Site and Shelby Coutny Historical Society and Museum in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Stoutsville, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Americas Best Value Inn - Monroe City is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Stoutsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Monroe City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Bel Air Motel is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from central Stoutsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Monroe City can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Kennedys Red Barn Inn is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Stoutsville. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Perry features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Stoutsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 41.42 inches of rain falls on Stoutsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F