Visitors can enjoy all that Sherburne has to offer including its baseball games. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 49 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oneonta
- The closest major airport is in Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherburne
Places to visit in the larger region include Canasawacta Country Club, Colgate University, and Brookfield Railroad State Forest. Additionally, you'll find Chenango County Historical Society Museum and Bullthistle Model Railroad Society Museum in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Pillow and Pantry B & B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Sherburne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 15°F at night
- About 43.74 inches of rain falls on Sherburne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F