Find Hotels in Sherrill, IA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Visitors to Sherrill are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherrill
Places to visit in the larger region include National Brewery Museum, Sundown Mountain, and The Meadows Golf Club. You'll also find Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens and Bell Tower Theater in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sherrill, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 67 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Cottage Nestled in Valley With Great Mississippi River View is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Sherrill. This 3.5-star hotel in Downtown Dubuque features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Hotel Julien Dubuque is 12 mi (19.3 km) from the center of Sherrill. This 3-star hotel in Dubuque features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Sherrill. This 2.5-star hotel in Galena features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sherrill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 36.34 inches of rain falls on Sherrill each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°F