Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is the second time we stayed at the hotel for a quick weekend trip. It's extremely close to Jackson and Cape because of the Interstae being right beside it. Quality Hotel!
Close to our exit, great staff, comfortable room. a little noisy close to stairwell, and breakfast options are limited, as well as seating for breakfast. good security, easily accessible parking, good elevators for Mom. I was pleased overall.
I always stay here.never had a problem. Close to the highway. Stores and places to eat is close. Will be back.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sikeston accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your Southeast Missouri trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sikeston. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Sikeston hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Southeast Missouri is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Sikeston has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southeast Missouri has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Sikeston is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?