Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Evergreen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views, entertainment choices, and live music. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its theaters and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Red Rocks Amphitheater and Coors Brewery.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Evergreen
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and Hiwan Homestead Museum is a local cultural venue. The hiking trails, mountain views, and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Alderfer Three Sisters Park, Bergen Peak, and Maxwell Falls are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Evergreen Golf Course and Maxwell Falls Trailhead.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Evergreen. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Highland Haven - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Colorado Bear Creek Cabins - Our customers love the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this cabin. With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Red Rocks Amphitheater, 10.4 mi/16.7 km from the city center, and Coors Brewery, which is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away.
Dressing for Evergreen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Evergreen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F