Visiting Soldiers Grove
Visitors to Soldiers Grove are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Soldiers Grove
Places to visit in the larger region include Viroqua Country Club, Fortney Underground Theater, and Eagle Cave. You'll also find Kickapoo Valley Reserve Visitor Center and Vernon Vineyards in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Soldiers Grove, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 35 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hickory Hill Motel is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Soldiers Grove. This 2.5-star motel in Viroqua features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Richland Center is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Soldiers Grove. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Richland Center can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with cable TV. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Thornton House Bed and Breakfast is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the center of Soldiers Grove. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Lansing can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Soldiers Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Soldiers Grove gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F