Visitors can enjoy all that Christmas has to offer including the restaurants, sporting events, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the area is Cocoa Expo Sports Center.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Christmas
The picturesque setting of Tosohatchee Wildlife Management Area and Fort Christmas Historical Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Jungle Adventures to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Christmas, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando Airport, FL is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from central Christmas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Orlando can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Flamingo Waterpark Resort is 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from the center of Christmas. This 3-star resort in Kissimmee features a free water park, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Radisson Resort at the Port is located 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of Christmas. This 3-star resort in Cape Canaveral features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cocoa Expo Sports Center, 12.5 mi/20.1 km from the city center, and Kennedy Space Center, which is 20.8 mi (33.6 km) away.
Dressing for Christmas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 53.19 inches of rain falls on Christmas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 52°F