Find Hotels in Oistins
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2019
Travelers to Oistins give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Brownes Beach, Barbados Parliament Buildings, and Kensington Oval are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Oistins
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oistins
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Miami Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Christ Church Parish Church and South Point Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Oistins. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- GoBajac Guest Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale.
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados - Adults only - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Maxwell Beach Villas - With a stay at this 4-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to see outside the city include Brownes Beach, 5 mi/8 km from the heart of the city, and Barbados Parliament Buildings, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Dressing for Oistins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Oistins is 46.57 inches
- Usually May and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Oistins?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oistins, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Oistins?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Oistins?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Oistins?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Oistins?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Oistins?
What's the best hotel to stay near Miami Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Oistin's Friday Night Fish Fry?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Oistins?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Oistins?
What are some hotels with pools in Oistins?
Recent reviews of Oistins hotels
More trip options
- Oistins Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oistins Airports
- Hotels in Oistins Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Oistins Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Oistins
- More Hotel Options in Oistins
- More Popular Hotels in Christ Church
- Other Hotels near Oistins, Christ Church
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends