Find Hotels in Worthing
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2020
Travelers to Worthing give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its local tours and shopping. Top sights around the area include Brownes Beach, Barbados Parliament Buildings, and Kensington Oval.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Worthing
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Worthing
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Worthing Beach and Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary. Additionally, in the area you'll find Brownes Beach and Barbados Parliament Buildings.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Worthing. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coral Sands Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Worthing Court Apartment Hotel - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Blue Orchids Beach Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kensington Oval, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the heart of the city, and Huntes Gardens, which is 8.6 mi/13.9 km away.
Dressing for Worthing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 46.57 inches of rain falls on Worthing each year
- Hottest months are usually September and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Worthing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Worthing, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Worthing?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Worthing?
What's the best accommodation for families in Worthing?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Worthing?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Worthing?
What's the best hotel to stay near Worthing Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Worthing?
What's the best boutique hotel in Worthing?
Recent reviews of Worthing hotels
More trip options
- Worthing Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Worthing Airports
- Hotels near Popular Worthing Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Worthing
- More Hotel Options in Worthing
- More Popular Hotels in Christ Church
- Other Hotels near Worthing, Christ Church
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends