When you envision your future day off, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the monuments or the exquisite settings wherever you look. But there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Suleymaniye Mosque. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recollect, and the day has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Suleymaniye Mosque
Hotels near Suleymaniye Mosque
All types of people gather here to take in Suleymaniye Mosque. Do you want to find out what all of the fuss is about?
Istanbul, the city where it's located, is a place that many visitors have a blast exploring.
There are up to 116 accommodation possibilities situated within 0.6 miles of Suleymaniye Mosque. You're sure to secure exactly what you're looking for well within walking distance. Among the most well-loved establishments are the Liberty Hotel, Kent Hotel Istanbul and Doubletree By Hilton Istanbul Old Town.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having several budget hotels within a stones throw. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet and the Pera Palace Hotel, Jumeirah - Special Class are two well-situated hotels that are located 1 mile and 1 mile away.
You'll find a range of high-end hotels in this area. The Azade Suites is merely 1 mile away, while the Georges Hotel Galata can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
You'll quickly see there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Hamdi Restaurant - Eminönü (Tahmis Caddesi/Kalçın Sokak No:11, Eminönü), in the area surrounding Suleymaniye Mosque. Think about your next tour as you dine on the hearty food at Legacy Ottoman Hotel (Hobyar Mahallesi, Hamidiye Caddesi No:16).
Suleymaniye Mosque isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Tombs of Süleyman and Roxelana is one of the most famous mausoleums in the surrounding area.
- When it's about time to kick back and treat yourself or that special someone, organize a therapeutic session at Sulemaniye Bath.
- Learn how the population interacted in times long gone with a trip to Suleymaniye Bath.
- Understand the history and customs of the Islamic religion while visiting Vefa Kilise Mosque.
- Beyazit Tower is the ideal meeting point for you and your friends, as it's well-known by locals and travelers alike.
People visiting Suleymaniye Mosque often arrive by train. Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is the nearest terminal and is just 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's registry of Sirkeci hotels and resorts has everything you require, so you are sure to find spots near Suleymaniye Mosque that you'll adore. There were hundreds of sightseers in the past twelve months, so you won't be by yourself. You're only a click away from the insider information you could ever want. You can rest easy when you're ready to reserve, too: sightseers of all types would recommend their Sirkeci hotel to an acquaintance.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus spotlessness? You'll find it here.
- Rooms in Sirkeci lodging will always be neat, presentable, and primed to welcome you in.
- The concierge services at lodging around Suleymaniye Mosque will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a magnificent feature.
You can stay right next door thanks to our diverse list of hotels near Suleymaniye Mosque.
Sirkeci Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Sirkeci with Suleymaniye Mosque accomplished.
- Sirkeci is a trendy locale that continues to increase in fame.
- Take some hours to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Sirkeci also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet.
- Be educated about the area's past, then enjoy the nightlife to end your good times with a bang.
Paying a visit to Sirkeci is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Suleymaniye Mosque. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and say hi to some awe-inspiring landscapes!