Apartments in Sunriver for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Featured Apartments in Sunriver
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Sunriver
The Pines at Sunriver
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Sunriver Resort - Destination Hotels
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Stellar - Quiet Retreat in the Woods! 2 Minutes to Sunriver - 15 Miles to Mt Bachelor! Ski Paradise!
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Sunriver
You'll find 693 lodging choices in Sunriver, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time to appreciate the riverfront during your visit?
Why consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for solo travelers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day, and also for families who want the conveniences of home.
Here are some of the more popular Sunriver apartments you can choose from:
- In Bend
- Includes free WiFi and satellite TV
- Free WiFi included
- Located in Bend
- Access to parking on site
- Free WiFi and a living room included
- Located in Bend
- An outdoor pool and parking on site
- In Bend
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and satellite TV
- An indoor pool and a fitness center on site
Best Time to Visit Sunriver
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 22° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.91 inches in a year
Things to Do in Sunriver
Sunriver is known for its riverfront. Family-friendly attractions include Sunriver Nature Center, whereas La Pine State Park is a spot to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include The Village and Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic & Recreation Center.Sunriver is also popular for:
How to Get to Sunriver and Around the Area
Fly into Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), which is located 29.7 mi (47.7 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.