Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sunriver, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- There are 586 hotels and other accommodations in Sunriver
- The closest major airport is in Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 29.7 mi (47.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunriver
The city's riverfront and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include La Pine State Park. Top activities include biking and golfing, while Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic & Recreation Center and Sunriver Marina are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Village and Sunriver Nature Center.
In Sunriver, you'll find 586 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Pines at Sunriver - This 3-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia travelers love its clean rooms and walkable location.
- Sunriver Resort - Destination Hotels - Our customers love the convenient parking and high-quality beds at this condo resort. This 4-star condo resort features a marina, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- Bend-Sunriver RV Campground - With a stay at this 1.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with satellite TV. Expedia customers like its bathrooms.
Dressing for Sunriver
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Sunriver gets about 10.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F