Find Hotels in Tequesta, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Tequesta has to offer including its beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Jupiter Beach, and Rapids Water Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 401 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tequesta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Coral Cove Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Tequesta, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 117 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Newly Furnished Canal Front Home In Tequesta, FL With Dock for 30'+ Boat is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Tequesta. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Tequesta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo in Palm Beach Shores can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia travelers love its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Marriott's Ocean Pointe is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Tequesta. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Rapids Water Park, 12.9 mi/20.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Tequesta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tequesta is 63.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tequesta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tequesta, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tequesta?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Constitution Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Tequesta?
What are some accommodations with pools in Tequesta?
Recent reviews of Tequesta hotels
More trip options
- Tequesta Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tequesta Airports
- Hotels in Tequesta Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Tequesta Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tequesta
- More Hotel Options in Tequesta
- More Popular Hotels in Jupiter
- Other Hotels near Tequesta, Jupiter
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends