Top Hotels Near Theatre Baton Rouge in Lobdell/Woodale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Theatre Baton Rouge
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2021
Reviewed on May 15, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Theatre Baton Rouge Hotel Guide
Theatre Baton Rouge is a great place to spend the day.
It's located in Baton Rouge, the state capital. This important city is visited by tourists from a variety of countries.
There's only one place to book a room if you hope to stay not far from Theatre Baton Rouge, and that is the WoodSpring Suites Baton Rouge. It's just 1 mile away.
If you're traveling frugally, you'll find a couple of appropriate hotel options in the vicinity. The Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10 and the Sleep Inn South are ones to look at.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you may want to look into staying at one of the higher end hotels. You won't regret staying at the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel. The Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center is another tempting option.
Need a quick pick-me-up? HoneyBaked Ham Company (7015 Florida Boulevard, Baton Rouge) is the spot for you. Just 0.2 miles away from Theatre Baton Rouge, sightseers stumble in here for coffee and bite-size treats. To kick back after a long and memorable day, stop for cocktails at Cheers Sports Bar & Grill (7132 Florida Boulevard, Baton Rouge).
Other Places to Visit near Theatre Baton RougeTheatre Baton Rouge is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- You can shop up a storm, carry out some errands or just kick back with a drink at Bon Marche Mall, a popular shopping destination for locals and tourists alike.
- Bon Carre Business Center is usually visited more than other places of business in the area, making it a worthwhile trip.
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Drop in to Foster Shopping Center where you can spend the day looking around its large selection of retailers and places to eat.
- Looking for an activity for children and teenagers? Circle Bowl boasts a lively selection of enjoyable things to do.
- Stop by Mid-City Shopping Center, home to a wide variety of shops and eateries.