Find Hotels in Pleasanton, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Pleasanton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, football games, and temples.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Pleasanton
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleasanton
The picturesque setting of River Park and Floresville River Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Longhorn Museum and Pleasanton Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pleasanton. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Pleasanton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Jourdanton - Pleasanton - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Jourdanton - Pleasanton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include San Antonio Missions National Park, located 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center, and AT&T Center, which is 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pleasanton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Pleasanton gets about 32.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pleasanton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pleasanton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pleasanton?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Pleasanton?
What's the best hotel for families in Pleasanton?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pleasanton?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to River Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Floresville River Park?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Pleasanton?
Recent reviews of Pleasanton hotels
More trip options
- Pleasanton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pleasanton Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pleasanton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pleasanton
- More Hotel Options in Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Texas
- Other Hotels near Pleasanton, Texas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends