When you dream of your perfect getaway, you perhaps picture yourself strolling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. However, Schenley Park is one thing you are counting on most of all. It's been an item on your to-do list for a while, and right now is the time to mark it complete.
Schenley Park Accommodation
Hotels near Schenley Park
Enjoy your time at Schenley Park.
You will find it in Pittsburgh, a thriving city that many travelers enjoy exploring.
Would you like somewhere to lay your head a short commute from Schenley Park? Select from 15 hotels within 2 miles. Consider the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Shadyside, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Southside Works and the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center. They're located 1 mile, 2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget hotels within a stones throw. The HYATT house Pittsburgh-South Side, 1 mile away, or the Shadyside Inn All Suites Hotel, at a distance of 0.9 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you want to spend your nights somewhere that you can adoringly describe to friends well into the future, you'll be glad to know that there are some prestigious upmarket options nearby. The Quality Inn University Center and the Mansion at Maple Heights are just a stone's throw away at distances of only 0.6 miles for the former and 1 mile for the latter.
Tourists going to Schenley Park frequently enjoy robust coffees and treats at Starbucks, only a convenient stroll away. When hunger comes calling, dig into a meal at The Porch at Schenley. This spot is also nearby. Don't call it a night so soon! Join your pals for a drink at Primanti Bros.
After checking out Schenley Park, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Phipps Conservatory is a safe haven for a wide assortment of glasshouse flowers and plants.
- Carnegie Mellon University is a community hub as well as an educational institution. Make sure you don't miss out on taking part in a campus tour.
- Enjoy the mix of meaning and beauty that only art conveys at Carnegie Museum of Art.
- Developing an understanding of natural history at Carnegie Museum of Natural History is a fun-filled day for you and your family.
- You're likely to see Cathedral of Learning at one or more points during your stay. As the largest Catholic church in the area, the locals regularly gather here.
Hotels in University Center from Expedia have all you need, so you can be certain to find sites near Schenley Park that you'll love. There were hundreds of tourists last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You're only a click away from the insider info you're searching for. When it comes time to reserve, rest easy: multiple explorers recommended their University Center hotel.
- As you might hope near such a lovely landmark, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Schenley Park is great.
- From big families with children to solo travelers, we've got spaces that are comfy for everyone.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to greet you" is the goal for University Center hotels.
University Center accommodation received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. We see your preferred place in your future with our broad directory of hotels near Schenley Park.
Interesting University Center
There are still further things to see and do in University Center when you've conquered Schenley Park.
- Until recently, University Center voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of reservations has been rising, meaning the moment to book is now.
- After a time spent on its a full schedule of pastimes, you'll see University Center also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality.
- Get educated about University Center's background, then enjoy an evening of fun to top off the good times with a bang.
You'll never regret paying a visit to University Center, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Schenley Park from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hi to some all-new selfies!