Visitors to Farmington are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and art.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Uniontown
- The closest major airport is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farmington
Places to visit in the larger region include Kentuck Knob, Cucumber Falls, and Ohiopyle Falls. In the area, you'll also find Laurel Caverns and Fallingwater.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Farmington. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort - This 4-star resort features a golf course, a casino, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Historic Summit Inn - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Lodge at Chalk Hill - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Farmington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Farmington is 50.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F