Visiting Upper Arlington
Visitors to Upper Arlington are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, university setting, and sporting events. Sky Zone, Ohio Stadium, and Mapfre Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Upper Arlington
Sky Zone, Ohio Stadium, and Mapfre Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find COSI and Columbus Museum of Art.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/OSU, OH - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Upper Arlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 38.98 inches of rain falls on Upper Arlington each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F