Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hilliard, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, zoo, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and football games. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Ohio Stadium, and COSI.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hilliard
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ten Pin Alley, Early Television Museum, and Aquatic Adventures Ohio. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Ohio Stadium.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites Columbus Hilliard - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include COSI, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center, and Mapfre Stadium, which is 10.2 mi/16.5 km away.
Dressing for Hilliard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 38.98 inches of rain falls on Hilliard each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F