Picture yourself wandering through the roads of your perfect getaway, noticing the buildings or the lovely world all around you. But there's one thing you are counting on most of all: Wexner Center for the Arts. It's been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the moment has arrived to mark it complete.
Wexner Center for the Arts Accommodation
Hotels near Wexner Center for the Arts
Enjoy Wexner Center for the Arts.
It's in Columbus, the state capital. This important city is frequented by travelers from various different places.
If you're looking to stay somewhere close to Wexner Center for the Arts, you're in luck. There are 16 hotels within 2 miles. Look into the SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU, the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-University Area and The Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center. They're only 1 mile, 2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Astute travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. You won't have far to travel to arrive at the Holiday Inn Express Ex I-71 / OH State Fair / Expo Center. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Varsity Inn is another great option that can be found about 1 mile away.
If you'd like to spend your nights somewhere that you can proudly describe to friends and family when you return home, you should know that there are a handful of impressive upmarket options nearby. You're guaranteed to find a touch of class at hotels like the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Columbus - The Ohio State University and the Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel, just 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're searching for a rich cup of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Starbucks (1782 North High Street, Columbus) is a great spot to pop into. Strolling distance from Wexner Center for the Arts, fatigued tourists can reach it without problems. For something a bit more hearty, try one of the area's restaurants, Buffalo Wild Wings (2151 North High Street, Columbus).
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Appreciate the contemplative environment of Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum while delving into its books and periodicals.
- Ohio State University is a celebrated place of learning, and over the years its alumni have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- Ohio State Fairgrounds is the home of an array of events and functions. Have a look at the local calendar for the latest details.
- Learn about the champions of former years at Jack Nicklaus Museum, a great trip for all fans.
- A wide range of guests and professionals gather for conferences and other events at Ohio Expo Center and State Fair. Cast your eye over the upcoming events calendar to find out if something interesting aligns with your break.
Our registry of University District hotels has all you need, so you're certain to find selections near Wexner Center for the Arts that you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of travelers in the recent year, you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and pointers you need we have just a few clicks away. When reservation time is here, roam confidently: sightseers of all manner recommended their University District hotel.
- From large families to teams of two, we've got rooms that are relaxing for everyone.
- The staff at hotels near Wexner Center for the Arts provide grand service as you might anticipate near such a marvelous monument.
- You'll find University District lodging are set to show you into orderly and fresh rooms.
You can stay right at your desired spot thanks to Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Wexner Center for the Arts.
Fascinating University District Facts
There are still further things to see and do in University District once you've conquered Wexner Center for the Arts.
- This beloved destination continues to rise in acclaim.
- abundant activities, you'll also notice University District knows a few things about receiving its arrivals.
- Get cultured about University District's background, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off the good times.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and say hi to some all-new selfies. Paying a visit to University District is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wexner Center for the Arts. Reserve now!