Visitors can enjoy all that Vienna has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perry
- The closest major airport is in Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vienna
Places to visit in the larger region include Crisp Motorsports Park, Turner Park, and Georgia Veterans Memorial Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Georgia Veterans State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Jewell of Vienna - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Vienna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Vienna gets about 41.93 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F