Visitors to Waynesboro are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 110 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gettysburg
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waynesboro
A couple of favorite places to visit are Renfrew Museum and Park and South Mountain Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Monterey Country Club and Norlo Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Burgundy Lane Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Waynesboro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.44 inches of rain falls on Waynesboro each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F