Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Westlands, which is also known for its shopping and bars. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Westlands
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westlands
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nairobi National Museum. Additionally, you'll find Moi International Sports Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Westlands. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Rosa Kempinski - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room service.
- Dusit D2 Nairobi - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sankara Nairobi - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Westlands
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.02 inches of rain falls on Westlands each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F