Visitors to Trumbull are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, baseball games, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Yale Bowl and East Rock Park.
- You'll find 124 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Haven
- The closest major airport is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 15.6 mi (25 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trumbull
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Yale Bowl and East Rock Park. Additionally, you'll find Sacred Heart University and The Adventure Park at Discovery Museum in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Trumbull Marriott Shelton - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Trumbull
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.80 inches of rain falls on Trumbull each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F