Visiting White Haven
Visitors to White Haven are sure to enjoy the ski areas, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. A top sight in the area is Pocono Raceway.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in White Haven
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in White Haven
Pocono Raceway is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Hickory Run State Park and Jack Frost Big Boulder in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in White Haven. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for White Haven
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.27 inches of rain falls on White Haven each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F