Visiting Lake Harmony
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lake Harmony, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its water parks, ski areas, and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Pocono Raceway, Camelback Ski Area, and Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in Lake Harmony
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Harmony
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Boulder Field. Top activities include skiing and golfing, while Big Boulder Ski Area and Jack Frost Big Boulder are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pocono Raceway and Camelback Ski Area.
In Lake Harmony, you'll be able to select from 112 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites White Haven-Lake Harmony - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable beds.
- Lake Harmony Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Split Rock Resort - This 3-star resort features a water park, a water park, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Blue Mountain Ski Area, 16.9 mi/27.3 km from the city center.
Dressing for Lake Harmony
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Harmony is 48.74 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F