Visitors to Whitehouse are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is YS Falls.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Whitehouse
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehouse
YS Falls is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Carmel Moravian Church and Peter Tosh House in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Whitehouse. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Elaines' Chateau is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Whitehouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Culloden Cove, 5BR by Jamaican Treasures is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This hotel in Whitehouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Anthony's Modern Villa, South Coast, 4BR is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Bluefields can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Whitehouse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 50.87 inches of rain falls on Whitehouse each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 67°F