Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Wichit, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Patong Beach, Phuket Aquarium, and Chalong Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2946 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wichit
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Saphan Hin, Panwa Beach, and Khao Rang Hill View Point. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phuket Aquarium and Khao Khad Views Tower.
In Wichit, you'll be able to select from 90 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Korsiri Villas - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this villa. This 4-star villa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private pool. Expedia customers love its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Patong Beach, located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city center, and Chalong Temple, which is 3.4 mi/5.5 km away.
Dressing for Wichit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Wichit gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F