Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
For the money, this motel was definitely worth it. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the wifi was well above average -for any hotel. Great for the price - I'll stay here again the next time I stay in Williams.
So, i booked this motel online, and honestly i did not know what to expect. I was in a business trip and had to book a room in the last minute. So when i arrived to place, let me just say, my first impression was, holly cow, where did i end up coming, to my murder place haha... a young shirtless ...
We stayed three nights and found Williams to be a very relaxed and friendly town. Travelodge was in a good location not far from the tourists gift shops and restaurants. Staff were helpful although didn't have a great knowledge if some of the activities at Grand Canyon. Breakfast ok -coffee cereal ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Williams hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Grand Canyon escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Williams. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Williams hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Grand Canyon is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Williams has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Grand Canyon has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Williams is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 523% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?