Find Hotels in Sedona, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Sedona, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, magnificent mountain views, and local tours. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its cathedral. Top sights in the city include Chapel of the Holy Cross, Bell Rock, and Slide Rock State Park.
- There are 605 hotels and other accommodations in Sedona
- The closest major airport is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sedona
Cultural venues in the city include Sedona Art Center, Mountain Trails Galleries, and Kuivato Gallery. Attractions like Verde Canyon Railroad, Out of Africa Wildlife Park, and M Diamond Ranch are fun for kids of all ages. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Chapel of the Holy Cross, Midgley Bridge, and Historic Old Town Cottonwood.
In Sedona, there are 605 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn Above Oak Creek - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Casa Sedona Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in West Sedona can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Orchard Canyon on Oak Creek - This 3.5-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Other favorite sights in Sedona include Bell Rock, Slide Rock State Park, and Montezuma Castle National Monument. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Lowell Observatory, 23.6 mi/38.1 km from the heart of the city, and Walnut Canyon National Monument, which is 25.2 mi/40.5 km away.
Dressing for Sedona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sedona is 18.23 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sedona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sedona, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sedona?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sedona?
Where is the best place to stay in Uptown Sedona?
What's a favorite place to stay in West Sedona?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sedona?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Sedona?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sedona?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Slide Rock State Park?
What about the best place to stay near Cliff Castle Casino?
Recent reviews of Sedona hotels
More trip options
- Sedona Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sedona Airports
- Hotels in Sedona Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sedona Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sedona
- More Hotel Options in Sedona
- Sedona Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near Sedona, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends