Think of yourself in a fresh city: you perhaps see yourself strolling around downtown, gazing up at the monuments or the marvellous scenery everywhere around you. Still, Downtown Aquarium is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. The time has finally come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Downtown Aquarium
Hotels near Downtown Aquarium
Downtown Aquarium continuously ends up at the top of travelers' must-see lists. You'll see for yourself how wonderful it is when you visit.
You will find it in Houston, a city that attracts visitors from all corners of the globe.
Travelers are pleased to find that there are roughly 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Downtown Aquarium. Check out the Four Seasons Hotel Houston, just 0.7 miles away, The Lancaster Hotel, 0.2 miles away, or the Hotel ICON Autograph Collection, 0.4 miles away.
Not far away are an array of great hotels if you're hoping to keep costs down while you're exploring new places. The Westin Houston Downtown, 0.7 miles away, or the Embassy Suites Houston Downtown, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
There's plenty of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. A local gem is the Sam Houston, Curio Collection by Hilton, a walk of just 0.5 miles away. Another is the Best Western Plus Downtown Inn & Suites. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
Alonti Cafe & Catering is a decent spot not far from Downtown Aquarium. Tourists seeking a quick pick-me-up come here for coffee and delectable treats. After that, you really should stroll over to Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection for a more substantial dining experience. You'll want to get the night started at Courtyard by Marriott Houston Downtown/Convention Center, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
When you've finished checking out Downtown Aquarium, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Set aside some time to see a live show at Verizon Wireless Theater and appreciate the local talent.
- Have a look at the inspiring calendar of up and coming exhibits, art workshops and music events at Wortham Center.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just unwind and enjoy the entertainment at Houston Theater District, home to wonderful live theater.
- Go to Sesquicentennial Park for some entertainment in the area's outdoor spaces.
- If you're enthusiastic about theater, you have to see a show at Alley Theater.
It's easy to make one's way to Downtown Aquarium by train as it's only 0.2 miles to Houston, TX.
Houston hotels and lodging here on Expedia offer all you want, so you can be certain to get locales near Downtown Aquarium you'll fall in love with. Houston welcomed quite a few travelers last year, so start searching. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you could want we have just a few clicks away. You can do so with confidence once you're ready to make your booking, too: sightseers of all manner endorsed their Houston hotel.
- The staff at accommodation around Downtown Aquarium provide great service, which will only enrich your holiday to this magnificent monument.
- Seeking suites that are pleasant plus clean? We've got it right here.
- Discover that Houston accommodation are always eager to welcome you into fresh and presentable rooms.
It's understandable why getaways close to Houston saw more visitors in the past year than the year before that. With Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Downtown Aquarium, we see your prized spot in your future.
There are still even more things to do in Houston with Downtown Aquarium done.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; next day, get informed about Houston's past.
- Houston also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized service after an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Houston is starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Houston, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Downtown Aquarium. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet some all-new photo opportunities!