Find Hotels Near Zion National Park South Entrance, Zion National Park South Entrance from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Zion National Park South Entrance
Top Hotels Close to Zion National Park South Entrance
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Zion National Park South Entrance Hotel Guide
Fill your lungs with healthy fresh air and feel your worries drain away at Zion National Park South Entrance, a lovely oasis.
Journey to Southwestern Utah - Bryce Canyon if you want to experience it for yourself.
To be close to Zion National Park South Entrance, book a room at one of the 15 hotels within 2 miles. The Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park and the La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park/Springdale are only 1 mile and 0.9 miles away. Another handy option, the Quality Inn Springdale at Zion Park, is 0.8 miles away.
Check out the Terrace Brook Lodge, a reasonably priced hotel, situated within a walking distance of 1 mile.
Take a break and enjoy a coffee or something cool at Perks At Zion (281 Zion – Mount Carmel Highway, Hurricane). 0.2 miles from Zion National Park South Entrance, it’s a popular pit-stop with travelers and locals alike. Zion Canyon Brew Pub (95 Zion – Mount Carmel Highway, Springdale) is easily accessible and it presents scrumptious dinners for local community members and tourists from all over the world.
Other Places to Visit near Zion National Park South EntranceBefore you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Grab some pamphlets at Zion Canyon Visitor Center to ensure you have the right information to fully enjoy your time in the area.
- Take in the lively ambiance and find some good deals at Zion Outfitter, a much loved shop in the region.
- Before you arrive, check online for information about upcoming events at Canyon Community Center.
- Zion Human History Museum boasts an impressive range of historical displays, enabling visitors to experience the peoples and stories that formed this region.
- See a live performance or check out a big event at Tanner Amphitheater, which is one of the region's most popular music and entertainment arenas.