Find Hotels in Zona Rosa, Mexico City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Zona Rosa hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Zona Rosa in Colonia Juarez
Zona Rosa is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and fantastic nightlife. You might plan a visit to Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin while you're in town. Zona Rosa has 32 hotels and other accommodations that make it a great home base for venturing out into the greater Colonia Juarez area.
Staying in Colonia Juarez's Zona Rosa Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Zona Rosa for you to consider:
- Stara* Hamburgo: 4-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast, steps from Cuauhtemoc Monument. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hotel Suites Amberes: 3.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and a fitness center, 7-minute walk from The Angel of Independence Monument. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Suites Zona Rosa: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin.
Zona Rosa might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Colonia Juarez neighborhood. The Reforma neighborhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighborhood is home to 157 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- MX Grand Suites: 3.5-star aparthotel with a fitness center, free WiFi, and free parking, 9-minute walk from The Angel of Independence Monument. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's quiet location and helpful staff.
- The St. Regis Mexico City: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool, 7-minute walk from The Angel of Independence Monument. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a health club, 10-minute walk from The Angel of Independence Monument. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Zona Rosa in Colonia Juarez
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Museo de Cera, Centro de la Imagen, or Museo Nacional de la Revolucion during your stay in Zona Rosa. Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin and Glorieta de Insurgentes are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Reforma to visit The Angel of Independence Monument, Chapultepec Park, and Cuauhtemoc Monument. Other places worth visiting include U.S. Embassy, Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin, and Teatro Diego Rivera.
Getting Around Zona Rosa and Colonia Juarez
Ready to get out and explore the city? Cuauhtemoc Station is the closest metro station.