Travelers to Zumpango will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Teotihuacan Archaeological Site.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zumpango
Teotihuacan Archaeological Site is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Xochitla Ecological Park and National Museum of the Viceroyalty.
As you plan for your vacation to Zumpango, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 63 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Krystal Satélite María Bárbara is 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from central Zumpango. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tlalnepantla de Baz can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- City Express Plus Mundo E is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the center of Zumpango. This 3-star hotel in Tlalnepantla de Baz features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers love its overall value and clean rooms.
- Fiesta Inn Ecatepec is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Zumpango. This 3.5-star hotel in Ecatepec de Morelos features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Zumpango
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Zumpango each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F