Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tecamac has to offer. A top sight in the area is Teotihuacan Archaeological Site.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 21 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tecamac
Teotihuacan Archaeological Site is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Divino Redentor Cathedral and Pyramid of the Sun.
As you start planning your visit to Tecamac, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Fiesta Inn Ecatepec is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from central Tecamac. This 3.5-star hotel in Ecatepec de Morelos features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- City Express Tepotzotlan is located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of Tecamac. This 2-star hotel in Tepotzotlan features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Tecamac. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Tecamac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tecamac is 26.93 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F