Visitors can enjoy all that Aaronsburg has to offer including its restaurants. There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 29.2 mi (47 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aaronsburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Woodward Cave, Poe Valley State Park, and Penn's Cave. Additionally, you'll find Raymond B. Winter State Park and Seven Mountains Wine Cellars in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Aaronsburg, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 33 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the center of Aaronsburg. This 2.5-star hotel in State College features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Wyndham Garden State College is located 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the heart of Aaronsburg. This 3-star hotel in Boalsburg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Reedsville - State Coll Area is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Aaronsburg. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Reedsville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Aaronsburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.38 inches of rain falls on Aaronsburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F