Visitors to Reedsville are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of State College
- The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reedsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Seven Mountains Wine Cellars, Greenwood Furnace State Park, and Tussey Mountain. In the area, you'll also find Pennsylvania Military Museum and Boal Mansion Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Reedsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Reedsville gets about 41.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F