Visitors can enjoy all that Acton has to offer including the golf courses and festivals. There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Acton
Places to visit in the larger region include Silver Creek Conservation Area, Devereaux House, and Georgetown Market Place. In the area, you'll also find Rockwood Conservation Area and Terre Bleu Lavender Farm.
As you start planning for your getaway to Acton, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 164 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel is located 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of Acton. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mississauga can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga is 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from central Acton. This 2-star motel in Mississauga features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Radisson Toronto Airport West is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the center of Acton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mississauga can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Acton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Acton gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F