Find Hotels in Adlersky
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Adler has to offer including the aquarium, theme park, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seaside, and monuments.
- You'll find 492 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sochi
- The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adler
Attractions like Aquapark Amfibius, Sochi Discovery World Aquarium, and Sochi Dolphinarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Adler Beach, Seagull Beach, and Olympic Alder Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Noviy Vek and Adler History Museum.
In Adler, there are 216 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Apart-hotel Mirniy - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a free beach shuttle, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Citrus Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adler City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LED TVs. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Adler
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Olympic Village or Adler Station. Adler might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Adler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Adler gets about 30.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Adlersky?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Adlersky, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Adlersky?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Adlersky?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Adlersky?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Adlersky?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Adlersky?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Adlersky?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Adler Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Sochi Olympic Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Adlersky?
Recent reviews of Adlersky hotels
More trip options
- Adlersky Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Adlersky Airports
- Hotels in Adlersky Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Adlersky Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Adlersky
- More Hotel Options in Adlersky
- More Popular Hotels in Sochi
- Other Hotels near Adlersky, Sochi
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends