Visitors can enjoy all that Adler has to offer including the aquarium, theme park, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seaside, and monuments.
- You'll find 492 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sochi
- The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adler
Attractions like Aquapark Amfibius, Sochi Discovery World Aquarium, and Sochi Dolphinarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Adler Beach, Seagull Beach, and Olympic Alder Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Noviy Vek and Adler History Museum.
In Adler, there are 216 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Apart-hotel Mirniy - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a free beach shuttle, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Citrus Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adler City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LED TVs. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Adler
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Olympic Village or Adler Station. Adler might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Adler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Adler gets about 30.75 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F