Top Hotels Near Ak-Chin Pavilion in Maryvale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Ak-Chin Pavilion
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Ak-Chin Pavilion Hotel Guide
Discover more of the area with a visit to Ak-Chin Pavilion.
It's found in Phoenix, the state capital. This important city is frequented by tourists from various countries.
For those hoping to save a few dollars, there are a few budget accommodations in the neighborhood. The Americas Best Value Inn - Phoenix / I-10 West and the Travelodge Phoenix are a few of the most well-known establishments.
Think about treating yourself to a few nights at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, just 5 miles away.
A substantial dinner awaits at El Nuevo Taquito (2201 North 83rd Avenue #106, Phoenix), a casual walk of 0.3 miles from Ak-Chin Pavilion. Later on you can find a cozy seat, chat with one of the friendly locals and enjoy a few beers at Lalos Snack Bar (7611 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix).
Other Places to Visit near Ak-Chin PavilionEnsure you save some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Ak-Chin Pavilion:
- Die-hard musos will be in their element among this destination's vibrant music scene. On a night out, watch a concert at one of the local venues, such as Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion.
- Tee off at Villa de Paz Golf Course and take pleasure in a memorable morning of golf.
- With just about everything located in one central area, Westgate Entertainment District is one of the best places where you can take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- You can see detailed architectural designs at Arizona Buddhist Temple.
- Craving your weekly game? Meet some friends at Coldwater Golf Club while you're in town.