Find Hotels in El Mirage, AZ
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Visiting El Mirage
Visitors to El Mirage are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. University of Phoenix Stadium, Gila River Arena, and Peoria Sports Complex are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in El Mirage
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Mirage
Notable places to visit in the larger region include University of Phoenix Stadium, Gila River Arena, and Peoria Sports Complex. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion and Wet 'n' Wild.
As you plan your vacation to El Mirage, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 272 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- New! 3BR El Mirage Home W/pool, Spa, Sauna & More! is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of El Mirage. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Midtown can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Centrally Located for Sports and Entertainment Fans. Heated Pool is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from central El Mirage. This 4-star resort in Litchfield Park features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Summer Rates-very Private Orchard Backyard/pool- 4 Bdrm 6 max is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of El Mirage. This 4-star resort in Phoenix features 8 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Arizona State Capitol, located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Phoenix Theatre, which is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away.
Dressing for El Mirage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 40°F at night
- El Mirage gets about 8.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 104°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in El Mirage?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Mirage, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to El Mirage?
What are some hotels with pools in El Mirage?
Recent reviews of El Mirage hotels
More trip options
- Hotels near El Mirage Airports
- Hotels in El Mirage Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular El Mirage Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in El Mirage
- More Hotel Options in El Mirage
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near El Mirage, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends