Find Hotels in Al Arish
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Al Arish hotel prices
Visiting Al Arish
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Arish has to offer including the beaches and museums. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places to see in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Arish
A favorite place to visit in the city is Al Arish Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Al Arish
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Al Arish is 0.31 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F